View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Default BuggyMasters Review: YerfDog 3206 Spiderbox

Before you is one of the earliest mini buggies there is. Although Yerf Dog is no longer in business (making parts difficult to some) this was probably the best go cart or mini buggy they ever put out.

Powered by a Howhitt 150cc cloned GY6, some of these are considered the best to have. I can't verify it myself but it is rumored that some of these have a forged bottom end making them a serious contendor for a solid build up. The major downside? No reverse which kills it for many people. Otherwise these are pretty cool machines with a unique design. Others have also commented that the front end on these may be weak but they sure are a major improvement over anything else Yerf Dog ever put out. Besides the lack of reverse, the gearing on these is very short with a top speed of just 28mph which allows it to get spanked by just about any other mini buggy out there. The ride isn't very good at all when compared to any of the more modern machines but again the best Yerf Dog ever made.

Pros: Good looking machine that ran very well.

Cons: No reverse. Short gears. Lack of parts.

BuggyMasters Overall Rating: 5 out of 10.

I really liked this machine and the Howhitt engine was excellent but the suspension was not good, the top end was not good, and there was no reverse.

On