View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4chevy View Post
jmansracerocket,

I know the case would not be the same quality of Taida. However, I would think if I used the Taida bearings, Cylinder with Forged Piston, Big Valve Head and Stroker crank all by Taida would be durable.

What is the biggest bore and stroke you think I could safely and reliably get away with?
Well that’s a big question because are you going to stay with the shortcase ? Also from what I’ve realized the cranks are not balanced ! There’s a few places that will send the taida crank out for balancing but of course more $$ again. But with that the engine will run smoother, and last longer, and be more reliable espically increasing the stroke that’s very important. It honestly comes to your budget and what your willing to spend. The taida engines get expensive quick.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.