View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Heavy Contributor

I never did get the dog out over the weekend. It nice out, so decided to update some stuff, since had fenders off. Took off the hitch. And reinforced the back cross member that holds the engine hanger. Turned out pretty good I think. Looks so cleaner. Also noticedo the chain guard broke, so had to clean up and weld it also.

I didnt realize it. Until yesterday. I got weld splatter on the brake disk. Bad enough, need to clean it up before taking it out. Any idea best way to do this? Was suggested using and being careful with a chipping hammer. Seems like that might take awhile. I have a 4 1/2 inch grinder. But room is tight, and don't know if can use it, without damaging the disk?? Have a Dremel, but wondering if still could do damage??

Since it's turned cold, I can't keep the engine started.
Starts good, then rpm goes down, then dies. Wondering if have air leak somewhere. Haven't had any issues til now, so not sure what has changed. I'm getting some white smoke out of exhaust. But think it just cold. But can't tell for sure, since really not staying started long enough to warm up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170206_125513.jpg (100.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 20170205_103111.jpg (98.8 KB, 11 views)