View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Lurker

Default Hi from Palm Coast Florida!!

Hi folks!! I live in Palm Coast Florida and originally from Michigan. I've recently picked up a buggy that was called the Crossfire 150 'R' and if my mind serves me right, as I've been into dirt bikes a good many years, the 'R' means OFF ROAD. But really what is the difference besides a yellow frame and my gray frame? My buggy has already been sweetly modified with a 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500 engine w/ 14,000 miles on her. I picked her up off Swip Swap in Daytona for $275 just before Christmas as they guy was looking for some quick cash to buy his son some gifts!! Lucky me!!
Anyway, it needed a chain in which I placed a nice RK 520 chain on it for now but I understand I need at least a 530 chain from what I have read of engine sizes. I need to buy a couple carb filters at 50mm each and buy a battery. Not in a hurry right now as I am just going over it real well to familiarize myself with everything on this beast. Will be buying sand tires in the future and would like to find a stretch of beach and dunes to run. Maybe the Ocala National Forest might be calling soon..... Thanks for having me aboard and I am sure I will learn a lot so I can get the most out of my buggy! Thanks. Scott
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OPERATIONduneBUGGYresto 019.jpg (102.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg OPERATIONduneBUGGYresto 022.jpg (101.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg OPERATIONduneBUGGYresto 023.jpg (101.2 KB, 4 views)