View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:26 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckorlando View Post
No Kliff ir right. Me and him both had the same issue. I was'nt gonna respond to any of this just because it dont really matter to me. I dont know how many sponcers we have here. I do know Tom Syc. Great guy, great dealer, great motor builder, and I would consider him a friend. Same goes with BigE. Those are the only 2 dealers I hold in that regard. I understand both sides here. The problem is that you just dont really know whats off limits. On BN we post links to everything in the world. If it happens to be a bad dealer, the members let it be known. The admin dont care because we police our selves for the most part. I've jumped on a few guy's for selling parts over there when not a dealer. When it's obvious they are a dealer and just dont want to pay or what have you. I do this because they are cutting our dealers throat. I would love a cheaper supply but not at the cost of trusted dealers. Maybe this site dont have enough members to do this kind of self policing, I dont know. But If I'm being honiest, it's a bit of a turn off to know your link could be deleted.

I would also look at the quality of the dealer verse the price of the buggy. Many folks have gtr's for around 3000 because there the last of the old model there trying to get rid of. But when you get one with a bad tranny, will your dealer fix it???? Thats the diffrance
as for those cheap gtr's yes carter is getting rid of the last ones at a rock bottom price and allowing a california dealer to drop ship them.

BUT all of the remaining gtr's have NO WARRANTY WHAT SO EVER. the dealer can do a warranty that will come out of his profit