Thread: just venting
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 07:29 PM

Default just venting

had another surgery august 8th still cant walk, had surgery last yr also, both surgeries to repair my ankle. Haven't touch the hammerhead since September of last yr because of the first surgery and life, and having my first child, my little buggy driver boy . Anyway I cant do much and all I've been doing is searching for more buggies to buy. I was looking for the past 6 months to find something that needed to be fixed and flip or something I can fix and keep, absolutely nothing. I've been looking the past two weeks, sugery was august 8th there has been 4 buggies I would have bought!!!! are you kidding me, . With all that I'm dying to get back on my feet and get the hammerhead projects underway, cant even remember where I left off on it, but also look for a side project. Of course I've been still posting a lot here but I miss the wrenching, the welding, grinding, wiring, the drawing board, and of course riding threw the woods. Any way just wanted to vent, keep posting the projects guys!

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.

Last edited by jmansracerocket; 08-22-2016 at 07:32 PM.