View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 09:11 PM
Contributor

I am defiantly kicking myself now. I had an almost roller Spiderbox that I sold the frame for cheap. The next week, I fell into a Joyner 650 that doesn’t run. As soon as I saw the Joyner, I could envision a way to graft the front end to the Yerf frame, but alas, it was gone. I currently have a Hammer Head 150, and after the engine mods, I am fairly well pleased. However, the suspension is lacking, so I was thinking of upgrading it. However, 2 things came up.

1st – The wife said no (she likes it the way it is).
2nd – It looks like too much would be involved to convert over to a good A-arm system.

So I intend to part out the Joyner to make $ for my build. But what am I going to build? I am thinking about getting another Yerf and putting the Joyner suspension on it, or Finding a blown 250 with independent rear suspension and redoing the front, plus I have a good ATC 200 engine that is begging for a home, but now I would need a reverse box. Since I am a teacher, I have more free time than most, but since my wife doesn’t work, not that much free $. Plus, I have the what if syndrome. What if I do this, what if I do that – Which I fully blame you nice folks for.

Just added - 2007 Joyner 250 SV - Let the fun begin

4-Dirt Bikes, Baja Bug and enough toys to keep me in the garage and out of trouble.