View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 10:12 AM

Well started going over the wiring yesterday on the blade because the speedo, and lights never worked. The speedo wire must have been hanging near the exhaust because the wiring was melted, so I cut it out since it was no good. I cut away the wires for the electric choke since I know have manual choke. When up by the dash cut away the speedo wires also. Started looking things over I never understood why the manufactures made a kill switch mean while all u have to do is turn the key back to shut it down. So started cutting the wiring away for that since in my opinion 2 kill switches isn't needed. After unraveling and going threw the wiring I couldn't take it anymore. Needless to say, I started to rip it out. The wiring in the tubing not a fan of. It does give it a very clean look, but water gets in there and it corrodes. On top of that when they snaked the wire threw the tubing some of the wiring got nicked. I know I have tons of connectors and switches to make another harness so I said lets go for it. Just had to order a 8 gang fuse panel with block terminal. Everytime I look over the wiring on these buggies it drives me nuts, and its usually the culprit for problems.

one day I guess this one will be his

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.

Last edited by jmansracerocket; 04-13-2017 at 10:14 AM.