View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
I have been running toggles in my buggies along with an emergency toggle kill. Again you still have the duplicate for cutting ign. in case as with the key the main toggle is broken in an accident. The emergency toggle will have a red, plastic or metal spring loaded shroud to better protect the switch. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Kinda brings to mind the seat switch on a lawn mower people usually disable. Although it can be a pain when on a slope where you have to slide your rear end over to keep traction on the drive tire then the engine kills, but if the mower does roll over you do not want those blades engaged as the mower rolls over you.
i meant to say toggles, not switches, I have a bunch of toggles here, just need more buggy time to finish.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.