View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 07:23 PM

small update. Since I purchased the other 2 buggies the blade has gotten a lot of tlc update. The aluminum wheels with the v tread tires from the hammerhead are now on the blade. From the yellow buggy, the blade now has 4 new wheel hubs, with the new studs. Took the axle apart on the blade and the yellow one and swapped the single 31 tooth sprocket to the blade. With that the axle bearings carriers also got swapped. The blade is really coming along. I'm going to be keeping it, and now has a lot of parts that needed to be changed has me smiling. Have a aluminum fuel tank coming for it also. Even though I cleaned the steel one out, I still prefer the aluminum tank. I don't know what happened to the original pics in the thread, but I will post more pics tomorrow on how its sitting.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.

Last edited by jmansracerocket; 05-06-2017 at 07:32 PM.