View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 11:59 AM
Contributor

Just thought I would add to the comparisson between the RZR 570 and the Dazon 250 & HH250. This last weekend I was up at my brothers, the one that bought my buggies, and we compared the HH250ss (stock engine, w/after market rollers, spring, CDI & Coil) & Dazon 250 (stock engine, chassie lightened) against the RZR 570. The RZR was brand new, .4 hours on it, so they drove it around for a day to break it and then the kids raced them. On pavement, straight and level for 100 feet, the Dazon beat the rest by a cart length. On pavement the HH250ss could walk away with the top speed, not sure what it was but the other 2 carts could not catch it. Going through the snow and mudd the RZR was the pure winner! It had to pull the other carts out of the snow and mudd. Hill climbing they were all simular in 2 wheel drive, the HH250 & RZR had the advantage because of a lower gearing. Comfortable ride, the RZR was great and we found that the RZR was what everyone wanted to drive, if they were over 40! The kids liked the HH250 the best.

Race was held at about 4000 feet above sea level, only had drivers in each cart & they all weighed about 135lb's. All fuel tanks had just been topped off. The Dazon has had the rack and any unneeded piece of metal cut off of it, so I do not think it weighs 400lb's now.