Thread: BuggyBash 2011
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:49 AM
Lurker

Here's some pics from that year.

It was perfect. Me, my brother-in-law Jamie (you'll meet him this year), and my best friend went. The weather was perfect that year, nice cool nights, no bugs, we ate like kings - I mean we feasted, it was great. I brought the buggy and the quad, they brought their quads. It was an absolute blast.

So, Jamie and I talked our families into going the following year, me, the wife, the boy wonder, Jamie, his wife and daughter, my wife's other brother, his wife and two kids, and my father-in-law. It was hot as Hades. They stayed in a hotel and me and Jamie stayed at the campground. We brought waaaaay too much food, nothing went as planned, but we still had fun. I lost count, but I think we bought a good 30 bags of ice over 5 days. Met Tom this year as we camped next to him. Met Karl (Funnyman) again who, at this time, had never posted on Buggynews although he had gone to every Buggy Bash. We met Karl the year before at Kentucky.

Last year it was me, the wife, the wonder child, Jamie and his daughter. This time we made a grocery list at home and then shopped for food when we got there. Again, a good time. Camped between Tom and Funnyman. I think it will probably be the same crew this year, but Jamie's wife may come. Looking forward to another great Bash.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bash1.jpg (95.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Karl.jpg (96.1 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg bash9.jpg (96.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg bash11.jpg (97.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg bash4.jpg (97.9 KB, 23 views)

2007 Hammerhead 250SS
2005 Baja 90