View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Super Moderator

Well I changed a few of the needed items and took it out for some abuse. It survived very well!!!! Nothing broke or loose. So I offer to let the wife take it out because her buggy is down right now (she very reluctant),She blasts away & she's gone for an hour in our trails (I'm thinking she's broke down) and of course when she returns it's muddy as hell Then she grabs one of the kid's and off she goes again for another hour or so- both her and the kid are covered from head to toe in mud . I tried to explain that I still have to work on it and it's all raw metal . Hosed it off and back into the shop for the exhaust install. I ordered some carb parts as it still won't run smooth past 1/2 throttle. With the current gearing it'll only go about 35-40, but the climbing ability is excellent in 2nd gear. It climbs all our hills with no problem even at 1/2 throttle and it's SMOOTH riding.It has the best turning radius of any of our toys.The wore out Polaris struts and springs make the frontend droop in the hard turns but it cuts a good corner!!!(struts & springs as soon as I get some money!!)Total success in my opinion for a bunch of scrap parts- it's a keeper. I'll try and get some vid for your entertainment very soon.