View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 08:40 AM
Heavy Contributor

Yes. BD has an upgrade. However, it's recommended 10" wheels. And it's setup with different bolt pattern. So if you already got new rims, might be a mute point.
As far as front fenders, I've got some pics on how I attached them. However, need a welder, or have some one do it. But when done, setup is pretty sweet. Works great. Back fenders not lined up? Mine came same way. Make sure you flip them over, any way you can. See if there is a match. I called BD. They said they must have had the pattern up side down. I sent them pics, of what I had. They more then willing to replace them. I just Re-drilled the holes. Just FYI. BD really good with customer service. Call them if any issues or questions.
I've got thier heavy spindles also. They got bent on a roll over. Sent them pics. Next day new one in mail. No charge. I have thread "tks kids yerfdog updates". On there can see how fab up brackets to the spindles. "However"!!! Depending what size tires you running up front. Since mounted to spindle, fenders turn with the tires. Very nice, and cool looking. But there is a clearance issue could run into. If mounted to close to frame, will hit frame in full turn. So you need to adjust for that. Why I don't have upgraded steering. Way it is now, think will hit frame with any extra teeth.
Note on front fenders. They only come with one mounting hole. Your going to need another hole, or contact point. To keep fender in place. That one hole is not enough, and will break at those points, without extra support.