View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:04 AM

Apw, im actually going to spray my buggy in bedliner, theres a few brands that i have researched. The top 3 seem to be durabak, monstaliner, and u-pol raptor. I just did my very first bedliner job on my new truck because dealers wanted way to much $ to do it. I used u-pol raptor and let me say it came oit awesome, and it was my first time doing. The product has been durable, i love the texture feel, like the look, the kit was a fair price, it came with a spray gun which was nice, and came with the hardner. They also make the u-pol raptor kits with color. Now durabak and monstaliner also make there products in a smooth finish and the textured finish. Just giving you some options. If u want durability the bedliner will hold up and u want have to worry about scratching and chipping paint every time u ride the buggy. I personally wouldnt be able to stand spending all that time sanding and painting to have to do touch up work every month.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.

Last edited by jmansracerocket; 02-20-2017 at 02:18 PM.