View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 07:45 AM
Heavy Contributor

I cant say I cant disagree with you. If anything is on back order, don't expect to get them within a few weeks. And if you make an order, and you don't get shipping info back from them within 3 days. Email them, and call them right afterwards. They are very low staffed. And think since they jumped into the scooter aspect, they getting more then they can handle. No excuses. But noticed their customer service has went down, since they got into that.
Looking nice btw. Wish had a good shop to work on my stuff. Garage with no lights is a pain. Kids are my portable lights.

Putting some front breaks on? why you have the tubing going alone your A arm?
Still need to re enforce my bulk head. Not in the mood to tear down the entire front end to do so. But might as well, before I start painting.
"What size bolts and Nuts you use for the 4 major bolts for the bulk head? I got 2 difference sizes on mine. And what length did you use? I know they long, but what do I need after adding a 1/4 plate on each side of bulk head?
Think going to half to order on line, cant find anything long enough around town.