View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by navilletwo View Post
I just bought a used Yerf Dog 3206 and after one week the passenger axle broke off the spindle. Welded it back on and the bearing shredded after a minutes riding. I'm not sure if the bearing went bad first and caused the spindle to break or my weld is bad. Regardless, I need to get new bearings now. What is the replacement part number for the bearings from Tractor Supply or elsewhere that you bought? Thanks!
Do you have any pics of your Yerf? do you know what generation it is? Are the front wheels stock or are they aftermarket ones?

For the stock the wheel bearings are 5/8" Id and 1-3/8" OD.

you do not want to get cheap low speed ones, they will fail after a week of hard riding. These are what I use on mine (my front hubs are not stock but these should fit the stock front rims also)... http://www.*************/item/High-Sp...38-600641-6980
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.