View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Lite Contributor

Default Everything crammed into one little mini buggy!

Okay so i would first like to say hello to everyone on this forum. I have been reading things and learning lots and decided to post my build on here too. Im taking my build from another forum so im sorry if its alittle confusing.. I hope you enjoy!

Let me introduce myself. My Name is Nick im a 16 year old gear head... Iv'e been working on minibikes to dirt bikes to atv's for a while now and loved every second of it! Last year i sold off all my projects for my biggest one of all, a wrecked 97 BMW m3. (here is the build thread to that if anyone is interested http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...ght=slow+build ) The 90's m3's have always been my dream and working hard to get one has really made me feel good about myself and also learn a great amount. But in the back of my head Iv'e always wanted to build a buggy and Iv'e finally brought myself to do so.

i started this project a while ago so this is a half way build but still so much to do.

i originally bought a duromax 16hp with e/s but soon found out i wanted gears plus a reverse but i didn't want that motor to go to waist so i got a 1986 trx125 from a friend for $20 that i am using for parts and also for its trans. Iv'e never seen anyone attempt this but i have always thought about doing it. Stay tuned and more pics and details to come tmr.