View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 08:56 AM
Heavy Contributor

Well, I've ordered a new fuel pump and 3way vaulve. Been suggested that I dont play around with it, until I get the fuel issue taken care of. And to go back to stock setup with fuel pump. Which I planned on doing. Pulling the Spun take off, and going to put it on the Yerf. work on it a little while waiting on the parts.

it could be exhaust leak I am hearing. The 350 came with a Non working Digitron on it. It has a sensor that is tapped into the exhaust pipe just a little under head port. From what I've read, the sensor can pick if it's running rich or lean taking some kind of reading from the exhaust. When I found it, the clamp was lose. I could freely move the mounting bracket up and down. So tighten up best I could. But still not sure if the hole that was drilled for sensor, is sealed off good. Might half to take the pipe off, and just pull the sensor, and fill the hole.

At least have another buggy can play with, while messing with this one. It's going to be nice this weekend. So bad want to take it out. But pulled the spun tank, to make sure I wouldn't.

Anyone know, or have good idea, if I should put a good digitron back in it? (they worth the money)???? I was just going to put a trail tech in it. But the tech dont have a way to take exhaust readings. But digitron is almost 3 times the $$$..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exhaust.jpg (93.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg digatron.jpg (103.4 KB, 9 views)