View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 09:34 PM
Lite Contributor

Lots of stuff going on. Finished up the wiring. Bought a universal atv harness and trimmed off everything I didn't need off it. It's kinda long but it does the job.

Got my fresh air filter setup

Got my 39t sprocket

So i guess when you switch to a single sprocket install of the dual sprocket it doesn't like up correctly. I had to use washers to line it up. Need to use locktite so they don't loosen up.

also figured out why my rear brakes sucked. While bleeding the brakes, I found out that the front right caliper wouldn't bleed. Either the line or the caliper has gunk built up.

Took it out for a couple times for a shake down test and it wouldn't start anymore.

Those bolts needed some locktite also.

Found a cool hill area in my brothers backyard. Took out the buggies and had a blast

This is how it sits as of now. With all the mods (a12 cam, 155cc bbk, 26mm carb, aluminum long intake manifold,uni filter, 135 jet, 12g sliders, yellow spring, etc) it pulls really great. I get the issue with the transmission popping out of gear and causing a nasty grind. I put a spring to hold the gear level in gear but it still does it sometimes. Might need to use a stiffer spring. Also got a deal on a seat with sliders for $40. Mounted that up. I bought another seat for the passenger but without sliders.

Also installed a lightbar. Its huge and SUPER bright. It needs to be aimed a little higher.

Last edited by andrew1320; 04-19-2017 at 09:56 PM.