View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Contributor

Google,mapquest, or use your gps to get yourself to Walmart on raeford rd in Fayetteville nc. If you are in the Walmart parking lot look towards raeford
Rd. (north) there will be a road to your right (east) named ghillis hill. Take ghillis hill south (turn right) for 1 mi. It will be a traffic
Light with a fresh produce stand selling strawberries, onions
Etc.. Turn left onto Stoney point for 3.1 mi. You will
Go through a two traffic lights and pass jack Brit schools. Once you get to the third light go straight through it on your right is a car wash immediately after it turn right onto deaver. Then stay right on the black top. Follow all the curves (watch your speed) go trough two stop signs. After that second stop the very next road is sir Michael turn right. Turn left on princess amelia ( very next road) follow that road down the hill and park on the sand up and to the left. Leave room for other people. In addition to us,
Lots of local people ride these trails. Somethings to Keep in mind. Any and all types of ATVs, horse riders and off road vehicles will be about these trails. You MUST clean up after your selves. Regardless of other idiots trashing public land, you will be asked to leave if you do anything to ruin our (the idiot locals) chance of keeping this area open. If you would feel safer with a side arm that is fine north Carolina is an open carry state. If anyone gets out of hand the reasonable others around you will help handle this situation. Be responsible and have a great time. This area is a blast. I do recommend that if any parts or parts of your toys worry you of possible breakage, bring extra. Bring food, drinks and toilet paper. There is a gas station right outside of the subdivision. I apologize for the sporadic topics and horrible grammar. If you are going to come message me on here or email me bootboy1488@gmail.com. I'll give you my number at that time. Also metalstudman1 or myself can help with your questions thanks for reading