View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Heavy Contributor

Well, after a few more mods I think I'm about done with the front end other than a new set of shocks!

I changed my uneven A-Arm setup to an even one and I notched my rack (added 4 total, 2 to each side). Man what an improvement all this has done to turning and overall drive ability of the buggy! I can turn around in the middle of the street now without needing to back up, and now every thing feels a ton more solid.

Once I moved my shock mounts back up top I had to fab up new mounts for them that put the shock further out on the A-arm, this also stiffened them up a little, just what I needed for the SC shocks, I blew them out so just running on springs and they got a tad on the soft side!

If your running the uneven setup converting to an even setup is a must, and you can still use your uneven spindles...

I have a little video and I'll get some pics and post them soon.

T.J.
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.