View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 10:14 PM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bird View Post
Let the little one have her first taste of yerf-doggy! Scary chit!!!! She's an all or nothing speed freak just like her old man. Steering is still too strong for her though, i had to keep a hand on the bottom of the wheel to keep us out of trouble. Pedal rig worked well, i need another limiter bolt, the one i put in it is too short and she had full throttle.

I'm still trying to get a decent video, here's a link to today's helmet cam run. the cam is low quality, framerate is too low and the sound is out of sync. It only holds about 3 minutes of video and i still haven't found a good angle to mount it on. I did a slow "lap" and then a faster one. There's another static video i shot the other day with my JVC, about 9 minutes long first 2 minutes is worthless, then it's a bunch of clipped shots of me riding through the woods. BTW, if you watch the vid in the link, the end was hard enough to flip the kill switch into the off position but did no damage at all to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ipTh...ature=youtu.be
That has to be the WORST video i have ever seen...but nice soil samples though !