View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Power User

The last ride of project 3203-X (I just like that letter--goes back to my old NJ BMX number 32X--and it's the VIN code for an SD) has taken place and ended in one broken old Yerf being dragged back to the garage! Snapped a steering rod end. No biggie as she's going under the knife today and won't come out of surgery until both ends are finished. Also having some tubing bent for a new primary hoop that i'll weld in with as close to proper triangulation as i can get --no more bolted cage.

Mike---holy &^#@$!!!! Did you run the 6-inch with the 11 tooth sprocket??? Flippin drag race gearing!! Scary quick acceleration, and with the Tec properly jetted still ran as fast on the top end as the 7-inch did running too rich. I took the roll cage off last night and had no helmet or belts, scared myself more than once in the woods and i was taking it easy. The ground is frosted here and I was getting big spinning powerslides, donuts that after coming around had the tires spinning forwards while still sliding backwards (what's with the word "drift" anyway, that's what old people do while driving--- dang newbies to the scene!)