View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFauxFox View Post
From living in the south I'd say go North Carolina! Around Asheville. About a 1-3hr drive to your north/west there are SPECTACULAR mountains (skiing too ) and great trails, and 3-5hrs to your east there's the beach. SC is closer to the beach (for the most part) but let's be honest... TRAILS. NC is much more mountainous= more fun riding
its funny that you said that we where looking at houses in Asheville also where my wife was offered her job position there also. But I don't want to live in the mountains. We wouldn't mind living near Asheville a little east of it to stay a little clear from the mountains. I am looking for a house with property 5 plus acres and something with a 2 car garage minimum, or if the house is way below my budget where I can put a big work shop up. We are going to try to make the trip down there this year to look around in person then hopefully have some stuff cleared up to be able to make the move by next april or may unless I hit lotto lol.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.