View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalstudman1 View Post
Any damage to the swingarm?Just kidding!!!- Those battle scars aren't fun!!! Have you tried to drive the keys out? or can you?
It's funny because after it happened I sat on the ground for a while in pain, then after a minute I noticed I was bleeding (I was sweating pretty bad so couldn't tell right away). I then checked to see if I had blood on the buggy... After that I went in to the nurse to get patched up.

I'm definitely gonna coat this thing in something once I get it apart, and I'm also gonna do the PVC thing. I guess that's my plan for the next couple days. I ordered extra keys, so I'll get em all changed out. I also noticed on the sprocket hub where the key is at it is twisted a tad, nothing major, but something to keep my eye on... I'm gonna order a spare hub just in case, I may have to double up for extra strength (Hub, sprocket 31T, spacer,sprocket 39T, then another hub all sandwiched together like Ckau suggested).

I would have done all this before I put it together in the first place, but I was in a rush to get it all going for the bash.
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.

Last edited by T3beatz; 07-01-2012 at 12:01 AM.