View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Power User

The software i have let's you rip and drop the soundtrack right in, it does play with the video's audio at the same time. oh well, back to the 300+ minutes to upload .... At least the software takes about a minute to remake it with no soundtrack--shame cause the song really, really fit. YES -- "Does it really happen?" off of Drama.

Pulled the track .... 152 minute upload time in progress LOL. It's only 5 minutes, of which only about 2 minutes is video. Wish I knew why my upload speed is so sloooooooowww. High speed broadband. hey', let's start a bitorrent upload ...))

An hour and fiteen later and the wait time is 240 minutes .... lol ...

Uploaded ... yay ...... processing with 22 minutes to go .... for the last 2 hours ....

Got an e-mail, apparently, possible rights violation with WMG group. No action needed to be taken on my part, but i'd already pulled it. I'm wondering if the title "The X File" was the cause or the song. They may have even jsut put it under review for ok or an order to yank it. I'm all for copyright protection, I've had to call out "misuse" of my own work on the internet in the past. I just think it's a bit silly that a non-commercial vid clip with a song comes under fire that fast. A little scary in fact, but they've gotta CYA so oh well. ....

Last edited by x-bird; 03-06-2012 at 08:52 PM.