View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 09:11 PM

Hello from Tn, I'm Josh. That HH150 that you were talking about for $1500 with only 86 miles seems like a good deal, considering there like $2600 or something new. One thing I would be very concerned about is, why is he selling it? And at so low of a price. Do you if know there is anything broken on it? That could be why he is selling it. If he lives nearby, I would drop by some time and test drive it to make sure everything works, and don't be afraid to ask him questions about it. Speed wise, you can expect to go around 40 MPH, I think thats a pretty good average. If someone says it can hit 55, and it is still stock, they are b.s.ing. For increasing speed, there are a few ways to get that, but remember, with most mods for more speed, you will lose low end torque, AKA, hill climbing power. Some stuff you can do is, change out the roller weights in the variator to heavier ones, change the CDI, add an air performance package, available from BuggypartsNW.com, and you can change the main sprocket, but that last one is a pain in the butt to change out. I hope all of this info helps.

Mods:
Dr. Pulley Hit Clutch
FMF Slip-On Exhaust
No Rev. CDI
Uni Air Filter
130 Main jet
1500 RPM main clutch spring
11g sliders
75w Halogen Headlights

CARBIDE!