View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 11:30 PM

It just isn't meant to be.....

Get to the shop and it just starts to drizzle. One of those where it tinkles for about a minute or 2. Then it stops.

Figured cool, I'll let it dry up a bit and make my run. (was a beautiful day here)

Get the kart warmed up and head over to the testing track. Give her a hard launch and get a little of that slipping/wheel hop I mentioned in a prior post, and a little tire spin. (turf tires on seal coat concrete) Kart pulled as good as normal, but I backed off a bit soon. That tire spin concerned me. Glad I did too. Got down to the end, started my left hand turn and started braking when the ass end passed me up.

She went into a spin and came to an abrupt stop (180*) right in the same spot where that car was parked yesterday. So, no testing done today either.
My Yerban assault vehicle: 2.2mm stroker crank, 62mm Nikasil cyl, Taida large vavle head, American made valve springs, ported intake manifold, TM 28mm carb, stock CDI, Bando coil, TK exhaust, stock CVT except for the 14g sliders, 13/40 internal gears, 16T drive, 31T axle sprocket, 22" rear tires, and ONE BIG POTATO CANNON mounted on top..........