View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 01:39 PM
Lite Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bird View Post
It should travel in a steeper m ore vertical arc at the start that then curves in forward more near the top of the travel. one thing that will occur if this functions as i think it will, is that in corners, as the chassis gets into roll, the outside wheelbase will shorten, improving turning radius via some rear steer/oversteer. gotta be careful with that change until you're used to it.
Wow thanks man did think about the rear going up then inward towards the end but not about the shorter wheelbase it will cause, and then therefore shortening wheelbase a bit. Like i was telling liduno i hope that since the shock travel isn't major and i really don't go that fast on it, specially with my 3 yr old as passenger, o and less now with the 42T sprocket, that if any negative sides will be at a minimum. I will keep you guys posted and make a video when done, i am waiting on some 1/4" drums to polish the ports on my head smother, they where rough pitted and had steps in there, hit them with a dremel stone, now need some sanding, then i'll polish and install.