View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Supporting Vendor

Where are you located, what kind of hills are you wanting to climb. Either one can be modded to climb what I call normal hills. Parts of Kentucky or Tennessee for example are not considdered normal since they are steep at times. If your refering to general hill climbs both will do the job if modded properly. The Yerf is in my opinion the lightest weight to HP ratio out there. The Roketa will depend on the Model. Both the GY6 and the CN/CF-250 were designed for scooters which are much lighter then the buggy. In all buggy owners manuals they advertise the buggies to climb anywhere from a 15 deg. to 25deg. hill. They will do better when modded. The 250 is roughly twice the HP as the 150 but the 150 has more low end torque then the 250. An example is the early Kinroad 150cc 2seater and the 250 2 seater. Both buggies are identicle with the 250 weighing slightly more due to the bigger engine and carrier. The 150 will outclimb the 250 in its stock form due to the less weight and low end torque. So it all comes down to what I asked earlier in the post. Also as T3beatz mentioned earlier traction plays a part since if you can't keep the rear wheels planted firmly you will lack traction. Give us some more info and we'll be able to give a more definitive answer.