View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Lurker

Yes, I had it delivered directly to my home and performed the set-up myself. I filled and performed the initial-charge as well. During the 20 minutes or-so that the buggy ran yesterday, I did my best to vary the speed I drove it at. Initially though, it sat idling inside my garage for 5 minutes. When I noticed the overheat-light (Red) I turned around and noticed that the fan was on.

I decided to take the Battery to Auto-Zone last night to have it tested, and they confirmed that it was no-good.
I replaced it with a new Battery while there, brought it home, made sure it was at full power and connected it to the buggy. When I turned the key, nothing happened. No ignition, and the starter never engaged. The horn and lights won't work either so now I'm completely stumped.

I suppose it's an electrical issue, but I don't know where to begin troubleshooting. Any advice from those with electrical experience would be very much appreciated.

Once again, any suggestions are appreciated...
*Just checked the buggy this morning and noticed the red-light glowing on the Battery Tender. Seems as though it was drained while connected overnight.

Last edited by Bluexrx; 09-07-2015 at 12:16 PM.