Thread: 39t sprocket
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
I'm getting to the 300' mark going 43mph at 8400 rpm, but my engine is still pulling @ 9200 rpm so I figure the 3:90 ratio will get my rpm's up faster thus getting me there faster and in less time. But I'm sure I will also have to add weight to the cvt as well. My buggy will top out about 52 mph. I'm working in the 300' range since what I want is the quickest burst I gan get. Most trails have bumps and curves and on average speed ranges around 25 to 30mph and that is pushing it. But when you get to a strait the atv's will pull away from the buggy. This will give me more power to keep up with the atv's, plus I like to drag race and every bit helps.
Dam... That's cooking!!!!!

Finally got around to getting a WOT run with the new mods installed.

My mods are all posted in my sig. All stock CVT

Pulled a 32.7 MPH 300' run backed up with a 32 MPH 300' run.

Top speed measured 40.2 MPH

I finally made it to 40!!!!
My Yerban assault vehicle: 2.2mm stroker crank, 62mm Nikasil cyl, Taida large vavle head, American made valve springs, ported intake manifold, TM 28mm carb, stock CDI, Bando coil, TK exhaust, stock CVT except for the 14g sliders, 13/40 internal gears, 16T drive, 31T axle sprocket, 22" rear tires, and ONE BIG POTATO CANNON mounted on top..........