View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 09:33 AM
Heavy Contributor

K. thx liduno... OMG, its going to rain all holiday weekend. Move some stuff around, and add some light, just might spend it in shop all weekend. Limited on Money right now, but guess can work more on the minor stuff, and clean up some of the things I see can be done. anything under $10.00

Id like to get the electric start to work. ppl have posted on that already. But do have question. option to drill hole in the dipstick, or find a fitting, and drill a hole in that. Then put in a nipple, and run a hose off that. Question from the nipple, does the hose run to anything? or just let it hang out, so crap dont go in the opening?

And when the starter is filled with oil, can you tell if it even trying to turn over? I'm really getting nothing from it. Find it hard to believe that all the mods done to it already, that this common know issue wasnt taken care of. Could be the silenoid I guess. or something else. its got a fairly new battery in it. So guessing at one point it was used recently. Saw on few forums that ppl would just keep the oil lvl to a lower point to keep it from filling up. But rather go with the other option.