View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 04:17 PM

so after cleaning up the cvt area and taking out the shredded belt parts I get everything back together and put some dr pulley 10 gram sliders in and a new exhaust gasket ring in because the stock one broke I gained another 1mph on top end lol I hit 30mph now. and def picked up on take off with the new sliders, so after an hr of fun riding and tons of full throttle runs im come to stop for about 15 seconds and all of sudden the buggy shuts off, ok no biggy go to start it back up nothing! I now no longer have power to the key switch, the headlights wont even come on with the key turned over 1 click, the starter solenoid had power to it with a volt meter tester and yes the battery has juice, I checked the fuse looked fine, but I had another fuse but didn't do anything. I took the ground wire off the cvt case and cleaned around that area and still nothing. I disconnected a decent amount of wires where the cdi is and cleaned out all the connections and put them back together and still nothing. I put her away for the day ill have to spend a weekend day on it to try to trouble shoot whats going on makes no sense that now I have no power at the key it doesn't crank or nothing and like I said I don't even have power to turn the lights on. I even tried the trick of bridging the starter solenoid with a screw driver and it didn't sprak the screw driver but that still doesn't explain why theres no power to the switch. little annyoned but this comes with the hobby