View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 10:57 AM

a little update so far last weekend I fix the electrical issue it was that wire connected to the fuse I made my own new wire with the connections and shrink wrapped the entire wire and used electric tape on the one end over kill yes but I don't want to be miles into the trails and have that wire short the entire buggy out again. That wire was also connected to the power wire so I cut them apart and make each there own connection rather then being combined just makes life easier for me. So after that she fired right up . So I take a little 30min buggy ride everything works great I come back to the garage check everything over the dam main power wire melted to the exhaust because the wire from the factory is so long and hangs lose! So I went even further cut back the power wire just so it has a little bit of slack and put a new connector with an insulated connector and while I was at it also did the ground wire also. On top of that my new sealed battery came so I out that in and everything is good.

heres the little short in the wire that caused no electric power

heres the trimming I did on the wires

and the new connectors I used makes for a good seal

Last edited by jmansracerocket; 05-03-2014 at 10:59 AM.