View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 10:40 AM
Heavy Contributor

Default TK's Kids Yerfdog updates

Just a general thread on what's going on with the kids Buggy. So can keep on one thread.

Here's a video of the kids playing on the Yerf. When took this, was still working on getting the Spun gas tank mounted. And one thing that is nice, It's a good way to walk the dogs. . Was taken in HD, but might half to change your setting to HD on Youtube to see it. Messed up on the default.

Do have the kids bring friends out. And when the other kids ask their parents about driving on the buggy, some have doubt. But once they see the buggy, they are fine with it. Much safer than any 4 wheeler. Then the parents half to take a ride themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bma1...ature=youtu.be

Do have a question. Son has a habit of running the buggy, and not turning the lights off. Get's old jumping it. The exhaust is on the right side. So by rights I should be able to put in a kick start for it. Anyone know how difficult that would be? Is there gears I would need to change? Or will it fit as is? Another winter project I might play with, if don’t half to do anything crazy with it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150711_172101_594.jpg (102.2 KB, 79 views)