View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 09:23 AM
Heavy Contributor

It's a mostly stock setup. Have 11 pole stator. Lights are setup on a togle switch. Turn them on with out engine running. Also have the Trail Tech hooked up on same switch. The warning lights on the trail tech, dont work, unless have it turn on. So during the day, if dont take a look at it, lights get left on. Son is getting better with it. Still would be a nice backup to have.
Sycarm, if I recall correctly, I dont think there is the Gear spindle shaft. At least that I can recall. So would I half to buy gear spindle and kick lever? Take off the back case and install the Gear Spindle Shaft.? Next time I get in the case, will take a better look.
Ya, kids really like driving it. Son has got yelled at a few times, for abuse of the buggy. One was the slamming of the brakes and locking up tires right before he came up to a turn. (Wheel hop) not good on the buggy. Get beat round enough the way it is.
2nd, when parking it, he put the front wheels up against the back of shed. And there was 6 inch holes in the dirt, where the back tires was at. Not hard to figure out what he was doing. .
But can say, buggy has been used alot this year. Worth the money and time put into it. I'll half to get a video of the kids gathering fire wood with it. Have a small tow rope, with a loop on one end. Connect one end to the back of buggy, and slip the looped end around a log. Kids dragging back 10 feet logs.