View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 09:48 AM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
ckau is correct. I never had a problem with mine until I changed my stator to a 10 pole. after the change my ground would occasionally burn up and if I run the engine hard it would blow the fuse and I would have to replace it for the next start. When my harness went bad (at least I thought for it turned out to be the stator even though all checks showed it to be good) I made my own harness using 14g wire for the harness with 10g as the heavy load wires and ground, with sealed plug ends. I have not had any trouble since.
Awesome. I'll dissect the old harness to see how it's wired and maybe build a new one with beefier wires. The section of the harness than runs forward to the dash seems to be fine, but I'm rough on my buggy so I'll double check that something up there hasn't come loose too.
Taida 4V head with 23/22mm valves, forged 4V piston,Taida 62mm jug,forged Taida 8200 KDU stroker crank, Koso high-flow oil pump, Taida case half w/ oil cooler ports, Setrab oil cooler,TrailTec Vapor, Mikuni VM26-606, aluminum 30mm intake, Uni filter, aluminum stack, Hammerhead racing exhaust, MotoRio adjustable CDI/HO Coil, Iridium plug, Full Dr Pulley CVT kit w/ 16g sliders, JD's Mikuni slide kit

2014 Kandi 90B