View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Supporting Vendor

Just to let all know there are 2 camp sites with electric. One is full the other almost 3/4 full. There aar also non electric sites which this year can be reserved. For many it is a drive but I assure you, you'll have the time of your life. Family oriented with focus on kids events and again well have the drag's, hill climb, and scramble. Naturally in the evenings the adults will consume their adult drinks and eat well. On friday our own Funnyman will again host his famous Hamburger Heaven providing all buggybash participants with hamburgers and hotdogs. Spotless restrooms and warm showers. You can go to St.Joes web site and see all the accomodations they offer. Really hope to see more from this site attend. Again the 2013 Annual Buggy Bash will be at St. Joes State Park in Park Hills Missouri June 28,29 & 30. Park Hills MO is about 1 hour south of St. Louis and appx. 40 miles west of Interstate 55. Many have reserved the whole week. If anyone plans to attend and are interested in the drag races please e-mail or PM me with what you will be racing so I can calculate the classes for ordering trophies.