View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 12:29 AM
Contributor

Default making progress

BeefKing
Mine is the vac type. I am eyeballing the gravity type but focusing on the stuff that has to be fixed first.

Progress this weekend wasn't what I wanted stomach flu decided to pay a visit to my house and other things decided to break that had to be fixed before I was allowed to work on the buggy but did get some stuff done.

Master cylinder is installed. Blew out all break lines and went through 5 reservoirs full of fluid before I was satisfied that the breaks were bled properly but they now work great.

Dove into the rewire hard core looks worse than it did when I stared LOL but I know it will be awesome when I get it all done.

New properly working key switch, blinker switch, horn button, and head light switch are installed.

Should get the front tires this week finally but the re-wire is going to keep me busy for a couple of weekends at least.

Also what is the biggest you would go on a rear tire? Has 22s on it now do you think 25s would be ok or would it make it a dog.

Mother nature was very kind this week and I'm hoping that we have finally turned the corner into spring and nicer weather.

Last edited by plee911; 04-02-2018 at 12:57 AM.