View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 12:11 AM
Contributor

Default More good news

Well my jet kit came in today and I now have an assortment of pilot and main jets so once I get her back together with the new gasket I can get her jetted properly.

Mods so far
155cc BBK
Port matched head and cleaned up casting flaws
uni filter with redneck intake.
Gutted exhaust.

I should be running lean at this point but honestly don't know.
Since I will be going easy on her this time to finish the break in I will use the time to check the jetting. Wont be able to get it very accurate until I finish the break in and can do some WOT runs and check the plug but should be able to see if its to lean on the pilot at least

Once I get her back together I will get some pics haven't been very good at getting pics of this process and I know they help a ton for new people that will be looking at this for information and to learn.

Im going to try to go through this week end and get all the pics I have and update my posts with them.
Right now this thread reads like a long book lots of words but hardly any pics.

Hoping this weekend after I get her buttoned up to start on the sand blasting and maybe get to primer her.

I want to do that before I finish the rewire cause I don't want to have to disconnect it all to paint. Much easier to do it after I finish painting.

Last edited by plee911; 07-19-2018 at 12:18 AM.