View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 01:33 AM
Heavy Contributor

I have not bottomed them out yet and this is from riding very hard on the trails at St. Joe. They are super adjustable.
The can go from very soft to very hard by adjusting the pre-load screw

The first pic is with them on my buggy, ( I've since painted the front over and had put over 150 miles on the shocks) you can see how mine is modded. I have an older buggy and it had shorter upper A-Arms so I extended them and made new shock mounts on the bottom ones.

The second pic, is the mod that I did so that I can change out the shock oil at anytime. I just drilled and tapped to holes in the top and now I can service the oil pretty easy on them without having to break the shock down.
and Yes the shock is rebuildable.

Next, I'm thinking about getting rid of the way it bolts up to the nose piece and putting heims in place of the bushing-bolt type of setup. Right now there is too much play for me, and it will cost over 40 bucks for new bushings, it will cost about the same for metal and hardware to change things over, but it would be much tighter not get loose as quick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_3670.jpg (93.8 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Shock Mod.jpg (63.4 KB, 41 views)
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.

Last edited by T3beatz; 04-20-2013 at 01:40 AM.