View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmansracerocket View Post
Holy carp!!!!!! Both valves completely destroyed
Yeah, along with the head, piston, cylinder, and might as well throw in the oil pump too. (not taking chances with all that metal floating around in the oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bird View Post
you lunched that puppy but good! did you lean it out too much or did something go with the timing chain?
Didn't touch carb setting s at all. My guess is timing chain mishap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
Noticed the discoloration on the exhaust side of head and cylinder as if the head gasket was leaking.
It might just be dirty oil making it look like that, but I can get more pics of something specific if you want.

Tom, I didn't send the crank with the cases because I checked it out really good after cleaning out the bearings twice. Pretty confident we're still good to go. Even though there a couple dimples on the connecting rod. That connecting rod on this crank is really heavy duty compared to my stock rod.
My Yerban assault vehicle: 2.2mm stroker crank, 62mm Nikasil cyl, Taida large vavle head, American made valve springs, ported intake manifold, TM 28mm carb, stock CDI, Bando coil, TK exhaust, stock CVT except for the 14g sliders, 13/40 internal gears, 16T drive, 31T axle sprocket, 22" rear tires, and ONE BIG POTATO CANNON mounted on top..........