View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 10:50 PM

Funny story tonight.

So while I was riding the kart I noticed a cop car hovering around as I did laps.

Then I saw a second one pulling in the drive way. So I stopped for him as this isn't my first time being questioned about where I'm riding.

I get the same ol' Q's. What are you doing here, where'd you come from, etc....

As I'm answering those Q's, the other car pulls next to me too. I'm sandwiched between 2 black and whites.

Once they find out I'm legit, I start asking them if they're "new" and stuff since they don't know about me yet. (been stopped at least 3 times previously) Just setting the stage for light hearted joking.

Then they start asking Q's about the kart, how's the suspension, how fast etc...

It was then cop #2 asks what size engine? I tell him a 180". He replies back, "mine's got a 150"

WHAT????

Cop #2 has a Tomberlin 150......

He's the first guy in my area I've found to have another mini buggy. Naturally I tell him to give me a holler if he ever wants to modify his. It never hurts to have a cop as a friend. And one to go riding with is even better.
My Yerban assault vehicle: 2.2mm stroker crank, 62mm Nikasil cyl, Taida large vavle head, American made valve springs, ported intake manifold, TM 28mm carb, stock CDI, Bando coil, TK exhaust, stock CVT except for the 14g sliders, 13/40 internal gears, 16T drive, 31T axle sprocket, 22" rear tires, and ONE BIG POTATO CANNON mounted on top..........