View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 01:22 AM
Supporting Vendor

I do not have the heads ready to go. I am still in the process in finding heads at a decent price without having to order 50 heads. I am getting close though I think. So for now I will be doing the customers head. In an ideal situation there is a 3 day turnaround however this all depends on current work loads when head is received. Prices depend on work needed to be done to head. For example if you were going with the large cam it requires additional work. The best thing to do is contact me at 662-301-1563 or via e-mail at tom@sycpowersports.com. I am told that the cf250 head is identical to the cn head. I do know that the valves, springs, ect are the same, the question is with the casting itself. I have found that the inlet port is too large on the cn head and needs to be reduced for optimum performance. I do not know if the same is true with the cf head. I hope to have a customers cf head here shortly than I will know for sure. Also the springs that come on the stock heads are not the greatest especially if using the large cam. Spring bind and valve float will be an issur with the large cam and can only expect to find the same with the small cam, but cannot be certain until I spec it out with the small cam which I hope to get to soon. TOM