View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 08:25 AM
Supporting Vendor

Default 250 head

Well I'm back from the Bash, unpacked and caught up on calls and e-mail, so here is the skinny. The drags were held on a 300' track of packed not so smooth sand. The 150 performed poorly due to gearing and cvt upgrades. The 250 however, I could not have been more pleased with performance. The cam with head work performed flawlesly. I knew it was hot after the first run. Joyner, Carter, Hammerhead no problem, even beat the 500 Boss. I wanted to race the RZ and a really quick 4 wheeler but we never hooked up. Maybe they were avoiding me lol. Really I don't think I would have stood a chance but I still would have raced them. The times started getting slower due to the track getting loose. The last couple of runs I was kinda going sideways down the track due to loss of traction. I feel safe to say that anyone who was there would agree with me . I will be teaming up with Big E to do a cam/ head combo. The head and cam really make the 250 come alive. I hope to get some video up of the races for all to see but I have to figure out how to do it, or should I say my Son has to figure out how to do it since he is of the computer age. TOM