View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Lite Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalstudman1 View Post
Welcome- The sunl does look clean.
I'd be worried about the Carter too and the fact he hasn't repaired it himself.
The Fox is over priced but a solid toy
This Maxxam is high priced too
The Roketa GK-28 150cc looks okay (BS on the 50mph!!!)
Just curious why the reverse on the Crossfire is a negative?
The Maxxam says it needs an ignition- I don't take that as a starter- I'd be worried about it.
That's a lot of choices!!! Good luck. I hate to say it but untill you see/drive it there's too many unknown's to say whether the price is too high on any of these.
The review on here listed the lack of reverse on the Tomberline as a con. This Tomberline has reverse so that's a positive.

The guy with the Talon said he can and will repair but he doesn't have the time for a few weeks. He's a 1 man repair shop. Seems to me if you want to sell it you can make the time?

The guy with the Roketa was really nice but unwilling to go below $1250 because he "has paperwork showing it was a $3000 kart. I'm sorry but I can buy a brand new Roketa in Dallas for $1600. I already talked to the dealer.

The Maxxam needed the actual 5 wire key ignition part. While I was on the phone with the guy I looked it up and emailed him the link. He was a bit surprised by that. Simple $30 fix.

Off topic but the SunL doesn't have front mud flaps/fenders and I'm having a devil of a time finding them online. Any suggestions? Found some here: http://www.shop.kidnmekarts.com/PLAS...ACKETS_c32.htm

Last edited by Superman; 06-03-2012 at 12:57 PM.