View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 09:06 AM
Supporting Vendor

I own a Blade single seat, 2 Joyners = 250 &650, single seat Challenger and a Yerf. I ride these pretty hard and have only bent control arms and a rear axle on one from some pretty good hits all since 2004. In my opinion all these mentioned buggies were designed well with exception of the Yerf Dog while understanding that the Yerf was originally designed as a yard cart unlike the other mentioned were better designed for off road use. I have known people who have bent A-arms and built some much heavier arms only to destroy the next component in line. Many think that by bullet proofing one part they solved the problem in which they are correct kind of, however that part may hold up but something else is going to give. You want the most accessible and cheapest parts to fail. Comparing the other 3 buggies mentioned to the Yerf Dog and one can easily see why the Yerf in stock configuration is so inferior to hits. The only positive to the Yerf is it is much lighter than even my 150 and 250 single seater buggies. Bottom line is when altering these buggies one must have some engineering knowledge or consult with someone who does.