View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Supporting Vendor

NCH Video pad is what I used , when I tried to use movie maker I got good video but no sound.I was talking to someone who told me to get Pinnacle or Magic X movie editor. I will have to purchase these but was told they are well worth it especially if I want to sync with music and they supposedly have a pretty large library of music to get around the copyright laws. I'm using an Extreme Cam to shoot the video. I also have a Sony, TV networks call a lap camera. They use them when going to a news scene and get there before the camera crew van. That come with a program that is super easy to upload video even for computer dummies like me. I have a short video from the bash a few years back of 4 minutes that took less then 30 seconds to upload, but will not recognize this new cam. Your experience with NCH is right on with what I experienced. However my DSL speeds are still way too low for what I'm paying for. Any video I try to watch I now have to watch on the 260 lowest quality and still have to wait 15 minutes for a 3 minute video to buffer before watching most of the time and I can forget about watching say Netflix. Its funny how when I complain and they come out everything works good until they leave. The last 2 days I've read nothing positive of AT&T. Seems since they have acquired all the little guys to become a giant they keep getting more customers but won't upgrade their equipment.